Monday, September 19, 2011

i havent wrote in so Long so i would like to start owt with my Colorado trip so. My mom woke me up and she said do you want to go to Colorado? I said ,YES!!!!!
 this is me and 2 of my cousins courtney the 1 on the right and briana the 1 on the left
 me when we went mushroom huntinting
  
me and courtney at a little river park we hade lots of fun
It was a long drive 1 day, but it was worth it wen i got there. I saw my cousins and it was great to see them in person again. I had a great time i was there for 3 days and went back home and i want to go back lol.It was a great trip , i got a tone of pics then i accidentally poot my camera in Jermain so i was pushing random buttons and i erased all of my pics wat a shame.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your camera but I like the pictures you did get. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete