I'm going to write about cub scouts. I'm working on a workout I have to do lots of exercising. I have to do push ups It is a Little tiring. I have to run a half a mile and some other exercising. I have to do it for a long time 30 days it is really fun.Some times it hurts.You should try it for that long good luck.
Monday, June 22, 2009
cub scouts
I'm going to write about cub scouts. I'm working on a workout I have to do lots of exercising. I have to do push ups It is a Little tiring. I have to run a half a mile and some other exercising. I have to do it for a long time 30 days it is really fun.Some times it hurts.You should try it for that long good luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment