Disneyland is one of my favorite places to go .My favorite rides are Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain. My first time riding Space Mountain I didn't like it,my second time it was a really fun ride.Once I got lost at Dianeyland in Pirates of the Carrabian I was really scared then I heard my mom's voice and I turned around and then I saw her.I was really happy when I saw her.My favorite thing to eat at Disneyland is Clam Chowder it is so good.If you ever go to Disneyland go on Thunder Mountain Railroad first.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Disneyland
Disneyland is one of my favorite places to go .My favorite rides are Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain. My first time riding Space Mountain I didn't like it,my second time it was a really fun ride.Once I got lost at Dianeyland in Pirates of the Carrabian I was really scared then I heard my mom's voice and I turned around and then I saw her.I was really happy when I saw her.My favorite thing to eat at Disneyland is Clam Chowder it is so good.If you ever go to Disneyland go on Thunder Mountain Railroad first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment